• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New GraphicLabsTV website

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Greg Painter and I just got in the sign and graphic business a year ago. I've been filming extreme motorsport movies for the last ten years and decided to get into powersport graphics so I took the plunge! One thing I learned when I was looking into equipment that there wasn't a whole lot of good video's on products out there. I'm the kind of guy that likes to research the heck out of the products I want to purchase and our industry seemed lacking in this area hence I started a new company called GraphicLabsTV. We will be showcasing different products on our show and doing real life reviews. We are also building the "Ultimate Sign Store" and will be documenting our journey! I'm looking for suggestions on what you feel would be the best equipment, software, decor or anything that would be cool to have in the store. We have close to 3000 square feet of showroom and I want to have different segments for things like vehicle wraps, home decor, floor graphics, DTG printing, office signage, digital displays and what else?
Everyone at Signs101 has been a great help so far...thank you!
We have also joined forces with FastSigns and I will be doing a complete review of this franchise and I'll keep everyone posted. So far this seems to be a great company. A company who is committed to helping me succeed.
I have a lot to learn and I'm open for ideas!
Cheers,
Doc Zoom
http://www.graphiclabstv.com

2B

Good to have you back,

Why did you change from an independent shop to the franchise route?

your sentence about asking what is best has me a little confused as you posted on your youtube channel that HP, US TECH & SUMMA were the best as well as what you did with your shop decor.

the background image on your website is making it tough to see the links on the LEFT side of the page.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Welcome to the site and I think you have some great ideas.

Just looked through your site and your old store was great. It's obvious a lot of passion went into it. It's a shame O'Reilly's did away with everything you did, but that's to be expected I suppose.

Your videos look great so far, nice work!

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
Thanks for the feedback! I'm looking at getting a UV Flatbed as well as a CNC Cutter. So you could have the coolest equipment in your facility, what would you want? Let's make this a team effort!
Thanks!
Doc Zoom

Haakon

I really like your videos, I think I can honestly say that they are better made than most manufacturers showcase videos. I've seen the "setting up shop" one at least 10 times :)

Stealing your worktable design btw :D I've even sent the video to a carpenter friend of mine so he can help me make a list of materials to buy.

Hope you make a video showing the Summa in more detail, looking into getting one of those in the future..

Keep up the skill and enthusiasm you already show and you will be just fine in this new venture :)