• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Graphtec CE 6000

I have finally saved enough money to buy my first CE 6000 , I make Mailbox numbers but i want to start cutting Van letters and Window Graphics,

I use Sure Cuts ,almost dummy proof, it does not work well with the Graphtec, what can i use that is easy to use , any suggetions?

reQ

Always used CoCut that came with my roland cutter, works good & has plugin for corel

phototec

Cut Master 2 is a FREE download from Graphtec, it works with Adobe Illustrator or they have a Corel version.

You can download a FREE copy of a older version of Illustrator from Adobe.com, some say Illustrator is not easy to learn, but for basic sign making it is easy, and like anything in life, once you get the hang of it it will be smooth sailing.

So, you can get both options above for FREE and there are MANY free instructional videos on YouTube to get you up and running with Illustrator.