• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy from Asia. Art Enthusiast.

kylekam

Hey guys, I'm Kyle. I'd like to know more about this forum website. Can someone give me a great background about and what's currently happening here? Thank you so much! Hope to hear you guys out here. :notworthy:

JBusch260

Greetings from Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA!

So far, everything worthwhile has been documented and recorded for your reviewing pleasure. This is a fantastic community for the sign industry, and I think your appreciation for the arts, especially commercial arts, will find it most suitable as well. Check out the forums, and try out the search bar. Welcome!

SignManiac

Thanks! Hope to catch with you all. What's up? :)

What's up? Well I just learned that Mosh suffers from hay fever, something to do with his crops. There seems to be a lot of questions about ObamaCare. I guess that's going to take a while to straighten out. Gino was looking for an oddball framing system. I think he found a source. Mr. Butto has been doing some great designs. He's a really talented guy you know. There's been a lot of news about Miley the past few weeks. Did you see her VMA performance, So what did you think of it?

Round here the gas prices have come down since summer. I wouldn't count on them staying low for long. Going to be shooting pool tonight. I really look forward to Man Cave Thursdays. Had a lot of work come through the door today. It was a strange day. Starting out by purchasing ten 12' wide church pews. The deal was too good to turn down. I'd really like to start a church one day. I recon I could preach a good sermon. I want to preach about nice sign design. I swear the devil is responsible for all the ugly sinful signs that are springing up all over the planet. Much like a plaque of locust if you get my drift.

Not looking forward to winters arrival. It's still in the 90's here which is just fine by me. When it drops down to 60 I have to pull out the winter thermal underwear. Damn I hate winters in Florida. At least it stopped raining. We had a wet year and lots of flooding. In fact, they want to drop flood insurance or raise prices that will make people reconsider living by the water. You wanna play, then expect to play I guess.

Well better get back to work, So.....What's up?