• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New guy from New england..

Lau Designs

Hello everyone,
My name is Eryk and I am new here to this forum and look forward to getting to know everyone here.
Here's a little background on me my business. My wife and I have started a new business just about 6 months ago. Although I am just starting out I have had some education in the area of graphic arts. Only one class way from getting my certificate in graphic design I decided to get a degree in engineering. Well I have got my engineering degree but still love the graphic arts so I am perusing it again in the form of a business.
We are doing die cut vinyl and out sourcing our printing for now. We operate with a Roland GX-24 and look forward to someday getting a versacamm. Although we started out with the idea of doing small decals and graphics it has come to our attention that many people are in the need for signage. So were keeping all avenues open.
I have contributed information on recent posts and only felt it necessary to introduce myself. Look forward to contributing all that I can since this site has given me more knowledge than any other site.

Take care and see you around, Eryk

denniss

I am new to this sight also, I work for a company that makes outdoor banners and wall decals. i've been doing this for about 8 months. Welcome from WI.