• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New guy from ontario

LegitGraphics

Hey everyone, i've done some browsing of the site and thought i should throw and intro up here.

My name is Mike, I started about 2 years ago with a cheap chinese cutter, learned my lesson and within 2 weeks i bought a GX24. i've been doing mostly small stuff for car clubs, small businesses and friends. i've done a few di-noc carbon wraps, but would definitely like to do more.

i'm now in the market for a printer/cutter, most likely a roland sp300 or 540.

i've already learned alot from this forum and will be back frequently for more :)

The Equipment Guy

Heya Mike,

Welcome from another Ontarian. Enjoy the forum, its a great source for knowledge and inspiration. (Ok, I get inspired, realize I have zero talent, then I sell sign equipment so the cool kids still let me hang out)

where are you in Ontario? Let me know if you need any help finding a Roland.

Craig

buttons

Welcome from Burlington!!

Heya Mike,

Welcome from another Ontarian. Enjoy the forum, its a great source for knowledge and inspiration. (Ok, I get inspired, realize I have zero talent, then I sell sign equipment so the cool kids still let me hang out)

where are you in Ontario? Let me know if you need any help finding a Roland.

Craig

Craig I'll be contacting you in Jan/Feb about a new Roland for myself. I wish I knew you did this before. You might remember me from Anchors.:wink:

Firefox

Welcome from No. Cal.

When you go looking for that new Printer/Cutter remember bigger is always better. Get the biggest machine you can budget for now and you will be grateful when you don't have to replace it in a couple years.