• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New guy from The Grand Strand, SC

eye4color

Hello everyone. I own a shop in Myrtle Beach and we do mostly large format printing and design. A few years back I bought a Roland SC-540 and got into the banner business. (My original focus was indoor posters and the fine art market but the vinyl and sign side of things is quickly becoming the tail that wags the dog).
I started my career in digital prepress and operated drum scanners and imagesetters but that all started disappearing as you know in the late 90s so I opened one of the first large format print shops in the area. Things are changing so rapidly I think I may have to "reinvent myself" a few more times before retirement! I look forward to being a part of the community here.

ColesCreations

Welcome!

I used to live in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach... My (ex) wife had a house on the beach.
Nice area!

ex "Conway Bomber" / NAIA

gabagoo

welcome..... I come down to Myrtle every year for a little golf and drinking. I love it down there!!! Your handle looks familiar, are you from the printing digital forum?

eye4color

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Gabagoo- eye4color was an old screen name from my AOL days. I am not familiar with the digital printing forum!