• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new guy here from Florida

S. Sexton

Hello to all my name is Steve. I have been in the advertising inflatable business for 14 years. I have always outsourced our printing needs untill now. We recieved our Mutoh Toucan three months ago and have kept it pretty busy.

Looks like a great place for a lot of resources. Im sure I will have a few questions as time goes ON.

Thanks

Steve Sexton
Your Sign Solution
formally
(ROOFTOP BALLOONS)

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

here the balloons they use are nice / but the lettering they do on them ....is plain garbage

they are to cheap to hire someone that do a nice job

which of course destroys the advertising effect ...what a waste

hopes they see this or hear of it

fonts can inspire

S

Sign-Man Signs

Welcome! You a native or an import Yankee? We Florida Natives use the word Yankee around in a passionate way. Not an insult. Native meaning BORN and RAISED in Florida, not "I've been here since 1930 something. How do you say car. Car or Kar? Just having fun with you. You're gonna love Spring Break!
:Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2:

S. Sexton

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

here the balloons they use are nice / but the lettering they do on them ....is plain garbage

they are to cheap to hire someone that do a nice job

which of course destroys the advertising effect ...what a waste

hopes they see this or hear of it

fonts can inspire

Craig

Problem is the inflatable company dont care. I have sold inflatables to several companys up there. I had one tell me 2 months ago if I could match the price she is getting from china she would keep buying from me. She did want to buy blank banners I told her to find them in China.

S. Sexton

Welcome! You a native or an import Yankee? We Florida Natives use the word Yankee around in a passionate way. Not an insult. Native meaning BORN and RAISED in Florida, not "I've been here since 1930 something. How do you say car. Car or Kar? Just having fun with you. You're gonna love Spring Break!
:Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2::Cool 2:

I was transplant 27 years ago from Indiana. Spring break hell im there I could room with my son.