• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy in PA

domdesigns

Hello all, my name is chris and new to signs101. I've worked in the large format graphics industry for 6 years now making the money for my boss. Working with Adobe, Flexi, Scothprint GMS, VUTEk, Aristo, and variuos others. I am the main man, well only one, that runs the digital imaging department. Doing the design, prepress, printing, cutting, and finishing. My employer only does graphics for large fleets of 100 vehicles or more, mainly tractor-trailers, and locomotives.

So, over the past year I have been establishing my own business, Dominating Designs, marketing to small clients and private consumers. I almost have my website ready to upload, have been getting all my business so far from word of mouth, and keeping pretty busy this way.