• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New guy!!!

D3G

WOW what a nice way to welcome a new member! My wife and I started with a 24" cutter out of our bedroom and it started as a hobby. Now we have an SP 540 and we're starting to do pretty good. If anyone on here is counting on go karts to be part of their business model than you're in trouble.

Kenny, welcome to the group and there are plenty of good folks on here that are willing to help. If you ever need help just ask. Watch out for the old coots that are on here that seem to know everything.

D2S

Welcome, and as for people getting mad I can understand why to a point. When they start talking about apprenticeships and stuff I get mad. But this guy really isn't going into it with researching it. Maybe he is but he did not portray that in his message. It seems like he thinks he can be cheaper then the sign shop to buy his own. And people are right once he gets good he will do his friends carts, which there is nothing wrong with that but to say that it is just fun would be a lie if that was it get a CriCut. Or that thing for scrap booking.