Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by indleseckum, Nov 15, 2005.

1. indleseckum

indleseckum New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Hello everyone,

I've been a member for a few months here, and have yet to make a post.

I'm 22 years old, and a current, yet sometimes dormant graphic design student.

Just thought I'd say hi, and introduce myself a little bit. I've been working with signs for about 3 years now. I started working on a few race cars of a friend of mine, and that got my uncle interested in starting a business.

The business didn't work out, but I got some experience with Gerber software and a Graphtec plotter. Mainly doing racecar graphics for his Grand Am and Rolex racecars.

Since then I've got myself a job as pretty much a vinyl operator, with older Gerber software, so although taking a step back, I'm still getting experience with vinyl. I use a Gerber Sprint III right now, with Graphix Advantage 6.2 software.

I just posted a logo design in the logo forum, if anyone would look at it and give me some advice, I would appreciate it greatly.

Josh

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome to our boards Josh.

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    OOPS - jumped in on your logo post without stopping here first to say hi and welcome you to the boards!
    :Welcome: