• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New head on Spitfire

Veka

I changed a new head and the cables from the head,i mistyped head rank, but the head such it is not a new half-nozzle missing.

randya

If you are missing a complete channel on the new head.
Probably a cable/connection issue.

Check your connections and directions of the cables.

Veka

The head is new, this morning I got. Except that it was strange that the manifold was a drop of paint

artbot

brand new head may have some vapor lock inside of it. pull a vacuum with a syringe at the pump line. send in a test print of what the head is printing. also, do the missing lines move around? or is it always the exact same lines missing?

Veka

roughly the same lines missing, only the second time when I did the test after mounting were all

artbot

paint the top of your cap top to that head with some black ink and then park the head carriage on the caps... now with a flashlight, look at the bottom of that head. the ink from the cap top will transfer to the bottom of the head. make sure the cap top imprint is centered and not laying off centered.