• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Here, Just wanted to say Hello

RacingGraphixs

My names Tommy, I have a Powder Coating Shop here in a small town in southwest GA. I purchased a cheap plotter to go along with some of the customizing powder coating we do here. I also do signs for trucks, decals etc. I also use Corelx3. Talk at you later

high impact

Welcome...

Good Luck! I hope you wear that cheap plotter out in a month or two!
You'll grow up one day soon and get a "real" plotter! ;-)

Velocity

Powdercoating? Need an oven? I have to sell mine, too large for what I do. 14'x7'x6'
Welcome from Florida.

RacingGraphixs

Appreciate the offer, But we need to get a larger one. We have a 12'x8'x8' right now and we need a larger one. Looking at a 24'x 8'x8'

Tommy

Velocity

Appreciate the offer, But we need to get a larger one. We have a 12'x8'x8' right now and we need a larger one. Looking at a 24'x 8'x8'

Tommy

Very nice, Sounds like your doing well with it. The vinyl side of the house has exploded for me so I am not doing as much powdercoating any more.
The oven has become a very expensive impromptu vinyl storage facility. LOL