• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Here

Z SIGNS

Hello all,
My name is George Zienowicz.I am a twenty plus year veteran of the sign industry.I started in the year bc (before computers) as a paste up artist at the local newpaper.I have worked as a hand letterer,carver,gilder,tube bender,sheet metal fabricator,carpenter,cabinet maker,sprayman,crane operator etc most of my life.
I opened my own shop in 1993.
I am fascinated with the changes in the sign industry over the past twenty years.
We use roland & mimaki printers/plotters and a shopbot cnc to produce alot of our work. I love sign making toys

Hoping to share some ideas here

Bigdawg

Just Me
Welcome Z signs!!! Old paste up and camera girl here - learned a lot from the old hot lead guys at the newspaper back in the day...

zgraphics

Welcome to the sign101

Chris here with Z graphics in san antonio, texas.. My z initial is also for my last name Zalapa.. Welcome