• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New HP-L26500 and HP-L28500 BEST PRICES!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey guys Im ready to rock n roll with the new HP's if anyone is looking to get quoted on the new models here is what I can do.

60" L26500's $20k
104" L28500's $47k

I know just about everyone bought one of the L25500's and there are no more left unfortunatley so here is the best deal around for the new machines. I also understand alot of people may wait another year to see if the price comes down like the L25500 did but just in case your hot and ready to buy now here you go.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
once the 25500 is up and going and am sure it's the way i want to go, i think the 104" will be in order.... once the price drops a little...

sorry we couldn't do business on the 25500, time ran short and i had to pull the trigger....at least your beating me in FF.....

HulkSmash

The only real difference in the new and old latex are that the inks will be a bit glossier, and a different take up. not much.

ProColorGraphics

That is what I was thinking too. There is no one in a 100 mile radius, more than that in some directions, that can print over 64". I will definitely be keeping an eye on these as well.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
once the 25500 is up and going and am sure it's the way i want to go, i think the 104" will be in order.... once the price drops a little...

sorry we couldn't do business on the 25500, time ran short and i had to pull the trigger....at least your beating me in FF.....

Lol no problem, Im glad you were able to get one! Make sure you grab the ink from me, I am $105 so that should be good. Yes Im hangin in there in our Fantasy so far, hope I can pull it out this week!

jasonx

The only real difference in the new and old latex are that the inks will be a bit glossier, and a different take up. not much.

Thought there was double sided printing with the automatic reading of the marks when you print the opposite side. Pretty sure I saw that too. Be good if you did alot of double sided stuff.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thought there was double sided printing with the automatic reading of the marks when you print the opposite side. Pretty sure I saw that too. Be good if you did alot of double sided stuff.

Yes its great for double sided printing and also more geared to run fabrics easier then the L25500

MontereySigns

Hi Big Fish.

On the HP 28500 printer, can you print onto two different rolls of adhesive vinyl at the same time? Also, does the posted sales price include a full set on inks?

Thanks!

-Bud

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi Big Fish.

On the HP 28500 printer, can you print onto two different rolls of adhesive vinyl at the same time? Also, does the posted sales price include a full set on inks?

Thanks!

-Bud

You cannot print dual rolls unfortunatley. Yes this price includes a set of inks.

ForgeInc

the new 104" machines will be really enticing for a lot of smaller shops. But, you should be a little weary of the lack of adjustments on them. From what I have heard, (and can't say this is actually true, but something to look out for) you can't fine tune the heat and other settings as much as you can on on the LX machines. Not critical for many substrates, but on vinyls, clings, and double sided stuff, you'll want control on the heat for sure.

moggle

Not really.

Also have a much improved active filtration system, meaning the aerosol and misting that dirties up the inside of the machines is removed much better. Also the typical magenta staining you get around the edges and fans of the front wont be prevalent.

The waste ink bottle has a sensor that notifies you when it is full.

Will print up to 61" wide (wider with workaround) and also has media guides/hold downs. 61" is the standard size for many fabrics etc.

New inkset that will cure at a slightly lower temp as well as glossier finish etc. Improved water resistance etc.

Take-up is MUCH improved on the previous model, has dancing bar etc.
Will now take a full 40kg roll as opposed to the L25 that has a max weight of 25. Take-up uses the same spindle as when you load media.

Double sided printing on banner etc.

I'm sure i''m forgetting some things but these are the first that come to mind. It is not a new model, more like they have taken everything that was off or wrong on the L25 and put them into place for the new model

Hey guys Im ready to rock n roll with the new HP's if anyone is looking to get quoted on the new models here is what I can do.

60" L26500's $20k
104" L28500's $47k

I know just about everyone bought one of the L25500's and there are no more left unfortunatley so here is the best deal around for the new machines. I also understand alot of people may wait another year to see if the price comes down like the L25500 did but just in case your hot and ready to buy now here you go.
Hello Bigfish! I am looking to buy an HP L28500. Are you a dealer? Is the machine available yet? Please contact me when you get a chance. Thanks!