• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New HSC Business Cards

TheSellOut

These are 15pt Silk Lamination + Spot UV, 1.5 x 3.5, 4/4, with Round Corners. The spot UV is just over the lettering and logo on the front side & just over the logo on the back.

Attachments

• HSC_BC1.jpg
    HSC_BC1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 184

TheSellOut

They turned out great. I love the simplicity!

Thanks...all of my previous cards have been cluttered with info. and pics, so since I re-designed the logo I have been following the KISS method for myself.

They look great. What is Spot UV?

So instead of the whole card being gloss UV coated, only a pre-defined area of the card is gloss UV and the rest of the card has a matte finish. You can see the highlights around the edges of the Heath Sign Co letters, the line, and the logo. All of those areas are glossy and all the white area is matte.

TheSellOut

Here it is next to a traditionally sized, overly cluttered w/ old logo, 2x3.5 BC

Attachments

• HSC_BC4.jpg
    HSC_BC4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 153

royster13

Looks great? But the size would not be my 1st choice...My preference would be a standard size but the round corners are fine....

Craig Sjoquist

now that's a beautiful ... before ..after .. example your new card look great back side has needed info .. what i like is the spot UV, well rounded corners, simple front and back, 15pt card size, .....silk lamination is that a silk card with lamination likes also

This card has professional high end image.
Knows this is what is needed for you being your well established and most likely works the best for company such as yours ..please let us know if this image works for real, compared to your last which also works to some degree well.
I would be most curious thank you

rm25x

Do you offer those or did someone else print them for you? I need to have some made.
They came out great.
Thanks

TheSellOut

now that's a beautiful ... before ..after .. example your new card look great back side has needed info .. what i like is the spot UV, well rounded corners, simple front and back, 15pt card size, .....silk lamination is that a silk card with lamination likes also

This card has professional high end image.
Knows this is what is needed for you being your well established and most likely works the best for company such as yours ..please let us know if this image works for real, compared to your last which also works to some degree well.
I would be most curious thank you

The card, I believe, is a 15 pt stock with a silk lamination, then coated with spot uv. The silk lam really has a nice smooth feel to it!

Yes, both images have worked for me. I will always love my original logo, but it didn't have the flexability that I wanted (needed) from a logo. Having an icon incorporated to my logo allows me to set up my logo in a horizontal and vertical layout, as well as have the icon by itself. This allows me to easily brand my company in any type of advertising medium!

Keep in mind that my business is geared more towards communities (schools, churches,...) and businesses, and I try do very little when in comes to personal items or race cars.

Thank you all for your comments!

sdwnymph

If printed on plastic or lamitated it w/ a hole punched... would make a great keychain design to pass out. How/who did the card and how do you do spot UV?

TheSellOut

GR Print did these cards...They can explain in further detail how to do the Spot UV...I had to send them a vector file of where I wanted the UV.

I like 'em. My only concern is where do I keep it when you give it to me? I have to wrestle with regular-sized business cards to get them to go in my wallet.