Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW iMACS RELEASED TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by graphixtogo, Apr 28, 2008.

1. graphixtogo

graphixtogo Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Kevil, KY
    Check out Apple's website! Upgraded iMacs!!!! I just got the link. I'm going there myself!

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Tags:
  2. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    I almost bought the 24" IMac on Friday, i would have been bummed if i did and saw that.

3. graphixtogo

graphixtogo Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Kevil, KY
    As much as I love Apple, the one thing I don't like is how they keep the new machines a secret until the day of the release. If I bought a new Mac every year or so, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But I only get a new Mac every 4 to 6 years so when they keep it a secret, I get very worried that as soon as I buy one, they will release a new/better/cheaper model!

4. austinmultimedia

austinmultimedia Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Mine Is Still For Sale! Not an iMac though :( Thanks.

5. zoiko

zoiko Member

Jun 10, 2007
    keep an eye on macrumors.com .....

6. mondo

mondo Active Member

Mar 21, 2007
    gtg I hate you! lol

I ignore mine and now you have to shout it out! You got me thinking twice again! Im about to make a deal with somebody. Oh well off to the the Apple site I guess.:thumb:

7. Rooster

Rooster Very Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    Do what I do, wait until they release the new machines (or sometimes just before, when they're blowing out old stock) and buy the refurbished model a version behind.

I'd rather spend the extra dough on RAM and RAID drives than processors and motherboards. They're all so damn fast these days you won't notice a difference other than the price.