• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEW iMACS RELEASED TODAY!!!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I almost bought the 24" IMac on Friday, i would have been bummed if i did and saw that.

graphixtogo

As much as I love Apple, the one thing I don't like is how they keep the new machines a secret until the day of the release. If I bought a new Mac every year or so, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But I only get a new Mac every 4 to 6 years so when they keep it a secret, I get very worried that as soon as I buy one, they will release a new/better/cheaper model!

mondo

gtg I hate you! lol

I ignore mine and now you have to shout it out! You got me thinking twice again! Im about to make a deal with somebody. Oh well off to the the Apple site I guess.:thumb:

Rooster

As much as I love Apple, the one thing I don't like is how they keep the new machines a secret until the day of the release. If I bought a new Mac every year or so, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But I only get a new Mac every 4 to 6 years so when they keep it a secret, I get very worried that as soon as I buy one, they will release a new/better/cheaper model!

Do what I do, wait until they release the new machines (or sometimes just before, when they're blowing out old stock) and buy the refurbished model a version behind.

I'd rather spend the extra dough on RAM and RAID drives than processors and motherboards. They're all so damn fast these days you won't notice a difference other than the price.