As some on here know, I do a lot of ambulances, I also do a good many police cars as well... Doing runs for 2 different departments on some new patrol cars. Did the Interceptors first. Pretty much a rebadged Taurus. They already had a design they wanted to stick with but gave me some leeway to adapt the striping and make the design work well for these new cars. On a whim I went with an idea to bring the stripe around the tail lights incorporating them into the stripe layout itself. Did 8 of these in a row. Nothing spectacular but a nice little job. Interestingly all of the material on these is Avery Ultra Metallic, even the big emblem which we printed (laminated and contour cut) on that as well. It actually looks great. Not my favorite brand of material but their metallics are actually not too bad. The guys tell me the cars handle great but they are just a V6.... For the tail light part of the stripes, I laid up some app tape over them and made a pencil tracing. Scanned that in to create a shape, then just add the 3/4" stroke to the outside, expanded that and chopped the ends off. Easy as pie contour cut shapes ready to apply. The rest was just hand laid up from 50" long 3/4" strips. Now the new Caprices.... sweet rides. Essentially these are a stretched Pontiac G8 with a corvette engine. Nice big V8 power. The front fenders on these are freaking massive. Only starting the first of these... I'll post a couple shots of a completed one in the next day or so. Came in this afternoon and only got the stripe on so far. On these, to deal with the gigantic front fender I stopped the stripe short. Then it got in my head to give a try with what I did on the tail lights on the Tauruses for the other dept, I continued the stroke around the fake fender vent. On these the stripe is filled and printed on reflective. Tricky going around the door handles nicely with reflective since you do not want to risk bruising, stretching it much, or pulling it back up. Anyhow I thought since these are really new cars to deal with I thought some might like to see them and might like the idea of working with the obstructions as part of the design instead just working against/around them.