• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New JV300-160

dan1942

Has anyone on here got the new JV300 or have seen one? We are in the market for a new printer to replace our Roland. We are considering another Roland or possibly the HP Latex 360. I do think the JV300 option to have Orange seems interesting.
THanks!

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
I have seen one and have been trained on one and in my opinion they are as good if not better than a Jv33.
However if you are looking at a latex machine then perhaps you would be better looking at the JV400SUV.
It has just won a major award, and I think its a very underrated machine
Everyone seems to be looking at latex as there is no smell, the SUV also has no bad smell and there is no laminating required and it has the best scratch resistance of any print I have ever seen.
There is also no outgassing required and Clours are vibrant ,We have 2 customers who are using them and both are very very happy

http://www.mimakiusa.com/news/product/entry-159231.html

Just my opinion as a Tech
Tekkie1:smile:

Robert M

New Mimaki

Dan

Mimaki is taking their new printers on the road for mini shows in several cities around the country
Check out www.mimakiusa.com to see if they are coming to a town near you.

Robert M

orange

Dan

I saw the JV300 yesterday, the samples with orange ink were impressive. have your local dealer get you some samples. They were also showing one unit with white and silver. The silver is now available in the SS21 ink set so you get a more durable print. The printer also recirculates the inks to prevent clogging. Worth checking out.