• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New JV33 Firmware with MAPS

ryanobeirne

According to various news sites, (http://www.printweek.com/print-week/news/1141989/mimaki-announces-jv33-upgrade) Mimaki has just released a new firmware version for the JV33 with the addition of MAPS (Mimaki Advanced Pass System). Has anyone tried this update yet?

According to the Firmware Updater application from Mimaki (http://eng.mimaki.co.jp/download_driver/csv-151817.html), the firmware on my JV33 (v4.40) is a "special version" that cannot be updated. Does anyone know a way around this? Or better yet, does anyone have the new ROM that you can update firmware via the old school FW Update Tool III (v2.3)?

tuffman9

Me neither looking

I need the 5.7 version. or 5.5 5.6 bug version
mimaki site can not be updated to 5.0 or higher
If someone has an account on mimaki Dealer support website.
Thank you download.
Please send me an e-mail ver5.7
email adress : tuffman9@nate.com

Note that I have a version 2.2 4.6 5.0
Leave a mail address if you need it.
Thank you!!

styler

Hi tuffman

Hope u well.

Please could you email me firmware jv33 version 2.2 with prm files. Im having a problem installing new printhead.
I would really appreciate it.
Email to klascasigns@gmail.com

Thank you

Stripeman

I saw this post on Signs101 from a while back. Wondering if you ever located the 5.7 prm with MAPS. Apparently Mimaki decided to stuff it away in order to sell newer printers.
I need the 5.7 version. or 5.5 5.6 bug version
mimaki site can not be updated to 5.0 or higher
If someone has an account on mimaki Dealer support website.
Thank you download.
Please send me an e-mail ver5.7
email adress : tuffman9@nate.com

Note that I have a version 2.2 4.6 5.0
Leave a mail address if you need it.
Thank you!!

kjbarrett

Hello

I am also looking for the 5.7 firmware update for my JV33-130, Does anyone have any luck in finding it. I am currently at v5.0