• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Layout

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Read your copy aloud and adjust the volume of your voice to correspond with the size and weight of each text element.

In your original design you're saying...
"SPENCER COUNTY HOSPICE 649-9151".

Perhaps you might want to arrange thing such that you're saying..
"SPENCER COUNTY HOSPICE 649-9151"

The text will flow and be much easier to read and your eye won't get confused with all of the finials on the 'Spencer County"

Baz

If people actually took the time to read Mike Steven's Mastering layout this type of design would not have hapened. Your biggest problem was defining the message the sign needs to convey, proper kerning, and good use of positive vs. negative space.

SignManiac

Thanks guys, but I should point out, this is not my first Hospice :) I have a hospice account who I do all of their work for. When I first met with them, they had the same problem with their logo. After I showed them the error of their ways, all was fine :) In fact, I'm installing a custom designed donor board right after lunch. I'll show you what they had and what I convinced them to do. Night and day!