• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Local Sign Shop

ams

I'm not even sure why any of you even care. It has zero effect on you or your business. Why is this even a topic of discussion?

This is like a neighborhood discussion group talking about the neighborhood "thugs" wreaking havoc when it's just kids walking home from the bus stop. This is dumb. Y'all have a great day.

Well a few hole in the wall shops opened and failed in six months. One still barely operates and downsized two years ago.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
There must be something in the water in Charlottesville. For a town your size you sure do seem to have a lot of sign people problems....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Definitely a move up career wise, coming from sign making.

Depends on who the slave owner would be
330px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

player

OK how about this: The old man needs to do contract work out of town because startup money was not there. While he is gone his young adult sons open the shop doors, man the phones, receive materials and perhaps do sign work like cut materials, paint boards, plot vinyl etc. Dad told them his friend will be bringing the sign he (Dad) made for the shop (at his job) and will be installing it. So when AMS showed up the sons thought he was their guy with their sign. Because they are young and exited about the business, they approached AMS before scoping out his truck.