• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo and truck layout

Williams Signs

Need some advice. I think this will work but something is just not there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 170

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maybe swap the colors around?
"Richards" is the color of roots but is on top.
"Tree Service" is the color of tree tops but is down in the root area.

wayne k
guam usa

Jillbeans

Try the name in black.
Try the TREE SERVICE in the same font as Richard's.
Phone number on back looks way stretchy.
I like the D/tree and I like the colors in the branch.
Love....Jill

signmeup

I like it but I think it could use some colour. I agree with Jill on the lower font. Not sure you need the drop shadow. It might look better without it.

Attachments

• RichardsTree.jpg
    RichardsTree.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 132

James Chrimes

I like the concept. Something about it seems a little desprate to me though. I like Adrians idea, but would make the phone number smaller to fit in the color.

Attachments

• RichardsTree.jpg
    RichardsTree.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 111

signmeup

I like the concept. Something about it seems a little desprate to me though. I like Adrians idea, but would make the phone number smaller to fit in the color.
I was too lazy. I like the gradient! We don't know if the budget will support a coloured swoosh but I think it helps.

rjpjr

my thoughts about the logo...

The tree is a little small and looks weak and crooked. I imagine a tree service would prefer portraying the impression of healthy and symmetrical.

Attachments

• Richards-Tree.jpg
    Richards-Tree.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 115

Jillbeans

I like the direction rjpjr took.
And also what Mr. Bacon did with the phone number.
But I still like your original font for the name the best.

SignManiac

I think the fonts could be better and it seems very stiff to me. Here's my approach to a truck I designed a couple of years back. Perhaps something along these lines could work?

Attachments

• Matts.jpg
    Matts.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 106