• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo designs

High Octane

Alright guys let me have it....two new designs for a couple of customers

Attachments

• jjs.jpg
    jjs.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 109
  • complete logo.jpg
    complete logo.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 81

signguy 55

Agree about the JJ's being hard to read. Possibly have them in front of the smoke. I think I would also smooth out the color contrast in the lettering to more of a smoother gradient, seems a little drastic to me.

d-signtech

Looks good. If I was half that good I could make some money lol. The Complete on the second logo blends in to the graphic a bit too much. Maybe a solid colour or white like the text below it. My two cents anyways.

Border

Looks great except "Complete" would look much better as a solid color. Yellow, white or the orangey color, me thinks.

visual800

i like them and I can tell you got skillz but may I add you got a little too much going on and its hard to read not in the design but in the coloring of the design. Maybe a little too many hard solid colors going thru it

I do like it though