• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo for fairly new sign company

Biker Scout

Change your avatar to a selfie and watch them break their necks.

(I'm obviously familiar with motorcycle forums... they love biker chicks)

tattoo.dan

I know the talk of "intervention" earlier in this thread was tongue-in-cheek, but what if we had an industry intervention.

What if we setup a webinar session for shop owners about pricing and charging for the value of design services. Wouldn't it be fantastic to get tips and help from guys like Dan and Rick?

Would there be any interest in something like that?

I think it would benefit everyone to hear that we're undercharging and give us some confidence to change that.

I am in similar situation, but more on the set up and way the shop is ran. I was talking to my wife the other day - I wish there was a sign shop rescue like that show bar rescue!

gritsonis

I doubt anyone will get the reference but what the heck.. stormsigns-01-01.jpg

Pat Whatley

Soooo.....how'd you end up getting from this to that? The new logo is much, much better.

Attachments

• stormvinyl logo 2.jpg
    stormvinyl logo 2.jpg
    593.4 KB · Views: 89
  • asdad.jpg
    asdad.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 121

Stormyj

Just another guy
I was wondering why this post was still going. haha. Yea, paid for it.

Thanks Phillip at Amigo Signs.

Stormyj

Just another guy
Yes, absolutely.

And to the OP, I'm glad to see you're still around and soaking it all in. Lots of people would have ran off with their tail between their legs at the first sign of criticism - but you stuck around. Keep up the good work and attitude. :thumb:

Thanks. Im glad I did. Lots of great help from friendly people. Well, most of them. :Big Laugh

Pat Whatley

One thing I did notice from your avatar was that the hand gripping the lightning bolt/wrench isn't gripping it. It goes behind the fist instead of through it. Was that intentional?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 93

Stormyj

Just another guy
Was not intentional, but I think it gives it a more industrial look. I might play with it a little. Always changing it and adding/improving.