• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo for Race Wraps..

S

spmracing

Here it is.. Any thoughts! I normally don't share work but just want some opinions!

Attachments

• Block-Logo-Red.jpg
    Block-Logo-Red.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 171

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice, but at any kinda distance, the red won't show up on the black. It's actually hard to read in your thumbnail, here.

If you took that into a monochrome scale, the black is at 10, while the reddish orange is around 5 or 6. Might wanna re-think the inner color.

Marlene

agree the black & red a little hard to read. try making the red outline a little lighter. also I took off one of the sparks as the two along with all the contoured border seemed like a lot going on.

Attachments

• Block-Logo-Red 1.jpg
    Block-Logo-Red 1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 116

TXFB.INS

agree the black & red a little hard to read. try making the red outline a little lighter. also I took off one of the sparks as the two along with all the contoured border seemed like a lot going on.

+1

there needs to be more contrast between the red / black