• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new logo tweaked

Extreme Graffix

Thanks to everyones ideas i have starting this logo. Isnt looking any better i dont want to go no farther if it isnt going to work.

Attachments

• newsigns2.jpg
    newsigns2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 141

SignManiac

Your font choice for signs and graphics is horrible. use something legible. Plus that ampersand doesn't look right the way you have it.

Jillbeans

...looks like you are using all-caps in a script font.
Use something legible.
But better than the skull one.
Love....Jill

Service Sign Co

I was fooling around with the Americana collection and made this real quick.You don't want to use two different scripts,and the Becker script doesn't really work well with all upper case.

Last edited:

thesignguy1986

A couple samples...

Here's a couple of simple ideas from Corel I made in 5 minutes.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 133

JR's

Day sign, how did you get the split blended shadow on visual concepts? It looks really cool.

Extreme graphics, it's getting better.

JR

thesignguy1986

Spelling really helps?

Yup I was just seeing if you all would notice. Ok so that's a total lie but here let me get that fixed LOL....

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 123

thesignguy1986

Like it alot better then the original idea you had. I still think the gradient in the words are a little hard to read and maybe should be solid black or darkened up. That's just my take

zmatalucci

Thank you. While I don't have much creative input tonight, I can say that the green guy is not part of your logo, but an accent to an advertisement piece.
Your logo needs to stand on its own, and be more prevalent than a green character. imo

Graphicdetailsinc

Stretch the Visual a tad wider, or change your kerning a little just something to get the v and the n from mashing up... Getting close but needs minor tweaking