• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
The website is ready to go live soon, so I figured I would throw the logo to the wolves.

Thanks

Attachments

• mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 179

Moze

Sounds like VistaPrint.

Also looks like VistaPrint with the first word bolder than the second.

I like the logo guy though.

Attachments

• vistaprint-logo-1195.png
    vistaprint-logo-1195.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 166

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Give the guy a mustache.... and you'd practically have the Monopoly spokesperson.

DesireeM

It's cute. I would clean up the way the hands and head are drawn - looks a bit sketchy (pun intended). a cleaner, vector style would look more professional. I also find the guy's head looks like a baby's head but maybe that's just me. Other than that - it's friendly!

visual800

This is not good. The monopoly dude has got to go and the font is horrible. Sorry but you asked. This makes no sense to me and looks like a play off vistaprint

OldPaint

its what ya get when ya cant draw........crappy clip art is your only option)))))) choice of font.......that on you. not much here as lack of design skills are evident.
but then.......its your business to make good designs???

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Sounds like VistaPrint.

Also looks like VistaPrint with the first word bolder than the second.

I like the logo guy though.
I had never heard of VistaPrint, so I googled it :smile: I see no comparison in the 2 logos.

Attachments

• vistaprint.JPG
    vistaprint.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 136

Billct2

I kinda like it, and didn't make the vistaprint connection....but they will if they see it. Why not Mr.Print?

Marlene

I had never heard of VistaPrint,

really? where did the Mista and not Mister come from? also the starts bold ends light font is the same idea. I really don't like the vistaprint and am OK if you skim a few people who enter the name wrong so go for it but it is clearly a knock off it

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
am OK if you skim a few people who enter the name wrong so go for it but it is clearly a knock off it
Do people mistype your name as Varlene often? I know you've been called many things here, but is Varlene really one of them?

I have a good brand here, this company you talk of does not.

Mista is a play on a hard-working, southern-gentleman bell hop. "Mista" is how he greets all gentlemen, hence the nickname "Mista".

Last edited:

AnthonyRalano

I like it. The buttons with cyan, magenta, and yellow are great. The hands and head could use some clean up in the lines. It has a nice friendly feel to it. The coincidence of Vista and Mista is like Mimaki and Vimaki. Maybe you didn't know but it does sound like VistaPrint. I think MistaPrint sounds better personally. I am not an attorney, but I don't think the coincidence is the end of the world.