• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo

banditsigns

Here is my new logo. Happy with the logo, just unsure about the colors. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• new logo.jpg
    new logo.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 68

Steve C.

SIGNS reads ok, but that font may look like Bondic from a distance. Also would
not use the bevel on Bandit.

SignManiac

Turned out good. Question...did you design it yourself or hire someone else to create it?

Last edited:

Marlene

this may seem picky/minor but I would fix the small little areas (circled in red) to tweek it out and clean up the odd little bits. it's kind of like picking a little lint off a great suit, really isn't much but it does count in the over all look. your logo is really cool! like it a lot

Attachments

• new%20logo1.jpg
    new%20logo1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 51

klemgraphics

I like it, but maybe that is because it looks very similar to my logo. Signs is the same font as in my logo.

Any chance Phillip Newell did this for you?

ForgeInc

What Marlene said is spot-on, and I might add not sure I like the "& graphics" font, especially the ampersand. I don't think it will read well when your logo is really small. MIgh tbe worth a quick look at a more simple font there perhaps. Just an idear.

Also I prefer gray...overall very nice!

rjpjr

I like it. Really diggin the critter...

I might make him a little darker

Attachments

• bandit-colors1.jpg
    bandit-colors1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 62
  • bandit-colors2.jpg
    bandit-colors2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 68