• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo

Smacka

very professional! did you design it or sub it?

I had Joe Diaz do this one for us. I can take no credit. You know what is like trying to design for yourself. I have tried many designs over the years but sometimes you have to leave your pride at the door and use someone that specializes in that area. It's just good business.

Joe Diaz

Steampunk makes sense. This design is actually Victorian inspired design. But since steampunk is also Victorian era inspired, there definitely could be a connection. The earth-tone browns and brass looking colors also play a role. If gears, pipes or rivets were incorporated, it would definitely be steampunk.

Very nice logo. The way you stylized the border into a Victorian style motif is impressive. If Quantum were my company, it's probably not the direction I would have wanted to go with my branding, but that's just me. When I think "Quantum" I can't help but think purely modern and tech and that's probably more the direction I would have gone. However, considering what you were trying to accomplish, you really cranked this one out of the ballpark. I honestly don't think anyone could have pulled it off better.