• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Master Distributor for Flora UV Printers in the USA

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
player I am not sure about Roland as I have never been a Roland dealer. I do know Mutoh's can be put into an inactive state and that only Mutoh can re-activate them. Again this wasn't something that Flora themselves were doing, this was something that the previous distributor did. We will work with Flora to fix this issue for anyone that might have been effected by what the previous distributor did.

Hi Chris Philipps and welcome to the Signs101 community. Nice to see you fielding all these questions/quips/concerns with finesse. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. It seems you have a great plan in place for moving the company forward and are doing so with great communication. I as a consumer certainly appreciate it - so thanks for taking the time to elaborate.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

SignsSupport

player

IF they have codes to shut it down in 30 days, how do we know they don't put other codes to shut it down for repairs that are not needed in a year or 2?

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
IF they have codes to shut it down in 30 days, how do we know they don't put other codes to shut it down for repairs that are not needed in a year or 2?

player I have worked with Flora printers since the spring of 2011. I can tell you with 100% certainty there are no "special features" that disable the printer for any reason. Once Flora has full payment permanent codes are issued, I know because I have purchased and installed printers directly from Flora. Also Flora is contractually obligated to APS to issue the permanent codes on full payment. APS 100% pays for these printers before they ever arrive at a customer's location so this "issue" is a mute point going forward. Customers that purchase thru APS or it's resellers will never have to deal with temporary passwords and will get the permanent one right away at install.

These issues were fully caused by the previous distributor.