Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Master Distributor for Flora UV Printers in the USA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FloraUSA, Sep 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Hi Chris PhilippsChris Philipps and welcome to the Signs101 community. Nice to see you fielding all these questions/quips/concerns with finesse. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. It seems you have a great plan in place for moving the company forward and are doing so with great communication. I as a consumer certainly appreciate it - so thanks for taking the time to elaborate.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

SignsSupport

2. Emd2kick

Emd2kick Member

Jan 18, 2018
    New Jersey
    Quark,
    My $$$ Agfa doesn’t require any codes.

3. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    IF they have codes to shut it down in 30 days, how do we know they don't put other codes to shut it down for repairs that are not needed in a year or 2?

4. FloraUSA

FloraUSA Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US

Aug 20, 2018
    Wharton, NJ
    playerplayer I have worked with Flora printers since the spring of 2011. I can tell you with 100% certainty there are no "special features" that disable the printer for any reason. Once Flora has full payment permanent codes are issued, I know because I have purchased and installed printers directly from Flora. Also Flora is contractually obligated to APS to issue the permanent codes on full payment. APS 100% pays for these printers before they ever arrive at a customer's location so this "issue" is a mute point going forward. Customers that purchase thru APS or it's resellers will never have to deal with temporary passwords and will get the permanent one right away at install.

These issues were fully caused by the previous distributor.

5. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    i tried sending you an email, but it wouldn't go through.

6. FloraUSA

FloraUSA Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US

Aug 20, 2018
    Wharton, NJ
    ProColorGraphicsProColorGraphics What happened when you e-mailed me? Which e-mail did you use? I have been getting e-mails and no one has reported any issues. You can contact me thru PM here or give me a call at (862) 437-1457 Ext. 116 as well.

7. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome::toasting:

8. Quark

Quark Member

Aug 20, 2014
    MI
    Player, I apologize about my comment and the undeserving way I phrased it, I’m sorry

• Like Like x 1
  9. player

player Major Contributor

Apr 24, 2006
    Toronto
    I understood what you meant, no need to apologize. Thanks though!

• Like Like x 1