• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Media Clamps Roland SC540 Pro 2

squareba

how do you install New Media Clamps Roland SC540 Pro 2

Hello,

Ive ordered 2 media clamps for my Roland as it only had one, so i decided to slide it out of its recess and it came out with two nylon rollers, and i cant work out how to get the new ones back in, sorry for seeming a bit dumb over this, but i cant work out where the rollers go in relation to the clamp, and i dont think i should have slid it out from the side should i not

thanks

Alan

Last edited:

woolly

Had me for a while that one.

look at side of the plastic pin and find a slot to put the edge of the holder in slide back in to the bed

squareba

thanks for that wooly ive got them in now.

now for another daft question, how do you take them back out, i mean it says when printing with the head set at its lowest level you cant use the media clamps, so do i again have to undo the screw and slide them out of the track i did this last time and lost one of the plastic bits, it seems a lot of faffing about.

Alan