Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member for DFW

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by intcp, Sep 14, 2018.

1. intcp

intcp New Member

Sep 13, 2018
    Texas
    HI! I am new to the sign bz. Just got a LEF-12 UV Printer. Joined the group to see if people can help me with my new hobby. Purchasing a used unit, I am in need of a Roland Tech in the DFW area. Can anyone please help me with this. I have to get this running before I can ask people how to use it, LMAO. Well thanks for letting me join.

On a side note, other equipment I have is a CNC router and a Universal C02 laser. I have access to a Fiber Laser and multiple other equipment. I have been doing crafts and such for about 2 years now and want to add the UV printer to my arsenal.

Tags:
  2. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

3. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    DFW
    a visacom irving texas

4. Robert Gruner

Robert Gruner Member

Mar 6, 2012
    houston tx
    Welcome! You might try contacting Graphic Solutions Group (GSG) in Dallas.

5. intcp

intcp New Member

Sep 13, 2018
    Texas
    Thanks for the info, will call them.

6. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Welcome intcpintcp to Signs101
    It's a great community with lots of helpful info. You might even try the search feature to see if any of the info already posted is helpful. There's also the Member to Member Classifieds | Help Wanted section. See https://signs101.com/forums/member-to-member-classifieds-•-help-wanted.67/

Otherwise - Hopefully other members can provide a solution/suggestion for your issue.
    Again. Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.:welcome:

SignsSupport