• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member from Bay Area CA

paintpro21

Hey,

Just signed up so I could make an educated choice on an entry level vinyl cutter. No search function was available with out registering so it was hard getting research without this place.

It way easier now! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Air Art Girl

welcome. Word of advice, buy the best plotter you can afford. Most that buy the cheap "entry level" regret it or upgrade fairly soon.

gvgraphics

Welcome from PA!

For your cutter look into a used or demo Roland or Graphtec. You can get a good used name brand cutter for a few hundred more than a new cheap one and it will work better, last longer and give you a lot less problems. Plan ahead and you will be thankful you did.

jinx

Welcome from Vancouver, WA

And don't go cheap - you will regret it. I bought a Master XY380-P, and have hated that piece since I bought it. I just ordered a real plotter, and wish I could get back all the hours of my life that the cheap plotter has wasted away!

By the best plotter you can afford, you won't regret it in the long run!