• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member From Chicago

corey

I guess Im not your typical sign printer but I do have a Roland SC-540 EX sitting here in my office. Actually I design and build automation equipment for manufacturing companys. The project that I am working on now is to use this printer in a production line that will consist of various clamping devices, relaxing devices, High Frequency Vinyl sealing machines, and Indexers. Basically I will build a line that will preprint vinyl that will go through the line to be heat sealed and then indexed to a tearout and into the box to be shipped. Basically taking the order from the computer right to the box without any secondary operations. Hopefully I can be helpful to some of you, as I know Im gonna need your help!!

Velocity

Verrry interesting...

Welcome from Florida

If you can automate my sign shop we will be very good friends. Grin. LOL

Kevin Dooley

Merchant Member Representative
Greetings from Chicagoland! We're a merchant member on this site, I know we can offer you some advice. Welcome to Signs 101!

threeputt

Hi Corey and welcome. Does the wind still blow like hell across the Chicago river in the winter? lol. Used to live in Des Plaines and took the Northwest line into the loop. Worked for an engineering firm there in their modeling group.

Again, welcome.