• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member from Cornwall UK

motographics

Hi everyone I just signed up, I have been making vinyl signs for about 6 years now part time. I aim to build up the work so I can go full time but with the lack of money at the moment that will be a way off.

I just bought a very old Gerber Edge to replace a PC600 I had been trying to use to print small decals.

Dave

CanuckSigns

Welcome from Canada. Never been to cornwall, but it's on my list of places to see, it looks absolutely beautiful in Doc Martin lol.

Also, as long as the Gerber Edge is in good shape, it will make you a lot of money.

HulkSmash

Hi everyone I just signed up, I have been making vinyl signs for about 6 years now part time. I aim to build up the work so I can go full time but with the lack of money at the moment that will be a way off.

I just bought a very old Gerber Edge to replace a PC600 I had been trying to use to print small decals.

Dave

Welcome! My grandfather owns several business in Cornwall. He has a B&B, Restaurant, and a pottery shop -- Just sent him some car magnets and signs for his restaurant because he could not find a shop to do it there.

motographics

Watsons I am about 15 miles from Port Isaac where Doc Martin is filmed.

Coloradosigns I think your grandfather did not look very hard there are plenty of signmakers here.