• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member from Georgia

crustydan

Hello everyone,
I've been gleaning information and advice from the posts on this site now for awhile and figured it was about time I finally joined up.
I originally started in the neon side of the sign industry and about 3yrs ago migrated over to running a cnc router and doing design and layout.
On the side, I'm trying to develop skills with hand lettering and painting. I've found a lot of great advice and information here at signs101. it's just a side passion now but hopefully in time I'll get the technique and knowledge built up to produce something substantial.
Well, that's me in a nutshell. -Dan

FrankenSigns.biz

I am originally from Brunswick, GA, otherwise known as the "armpit" of America. If you've ever been there for a day or so you KNOW what I mean. Then I spent a number of years being lugged around by my parents with stops in Macon, Columbus, Athens, Atlanta, Decatur, and then spent my high school years in a small town called Ellijay (not far from Jasper, Blue Ridge!). SO, if ya wanna talk GA, I'm your man. Great state BTW.

ANYWAY! Welcome from Charlotte, NC. (Been here since '78)

Jillbeans

Howdy Crusty.
I like your name!
Looks like you have your finger in almost every pie, so to speak.
I have done that too, and now I only stick to the pies I like to make.
Was at a Letterhead meet in Georgia awhile back, nice folks down that way.
Love....Jill