• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member From Missouri - My Printer Asked Me To Join.

Paul of MO

Greetings,

I am going to go into detail here because I am not sure how to get started. I am looking to expand my business.

We figured out a way to give any flat screen TV an email address.

I have run a digital signage service for the last 7 years and I choose early on to partner with area print shop owners instead of competing with them.

We provide digital services to several established area printers and have developed a solution that compliments their existing business model.

You own and control the email address just like you own your printing equipment.

You can add and remove content from the clients location simply by sending an email.

There is absolutely NOTHING new for me to teach you. If you can send an email then you already know how to make this work.

You create your artwork and then email the final product directly to the clients TV.

Mistakes can be fixed - not thrown away.

There are revenue opportunities from installing and "Dressing" the TV to match the customers decor just like there is for the other signs that you create.

Clients pay for updates to their digital signage more often because it is easy.

Clients pay for additional digital creations from you because they can be displayed on one device.

Your current and future revenue sources are more captive and your bottom line profits increase.

Your average time per digital project is much shorter allowing time to create and sell your current line of products. Continue to do what you enjoy - make great signs! Digital or not.

I simply want to be your vendor.

I need this for my family and my future - What ever it takes to make this work for you will be done.

Sincerely,

Paul Wheeler
Local Business Patriots
Augusta Missouri

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Welcome to the site from Atlanta!

We're in the exhibit and display business. I could see some value for this with our exhibit clients as well as the corporate lobby makeovers and permanent display installs we do for our clients. I'd be interested in getting some more information. Thanks.

Last edited:

Paul of MO

Welcome to the site from Atlanta!

We're in the exhibit and display business. I could see some value for this with our exhibit clients as well as the corporate lobby makeovers and permanent display installs we do for our clients. I'd be interested in getting some more information. Thanks.

BlueMoonATL,

Thanks for the welcome!

I am new to this site and do not know if can PM me with your direct contact information but if you can please do and I will answer any questions that you may have.

We looked up your website - the company I used to work for used your company for our NADA booths. You have a great company.
You can message me on our Local Business Patriots Facebook page or I have a contact form on my Website.

I appreciate the interest!

Sincerely,

- Paul Wheeler

Paul of MO

I know next to nothing when it comes to digital signage, but sounds like an interesting concept.

I was in Missouri last summer and was amazed by how beautiful it was. I'm glad I was invited to a wedding in St. Louis otherwise I may have never visited your state.

In regards to what you can and can't do here......I would suggest (for your own sake) reading up about becoming a merchant member if you're going to try and sell your products/services. I personally don't care, but technically you have to pay to play.

All the best with your venture.

Thanks and I agree that Missouri is one of the prettiest states to live in. Born here - raised here - moved away - happily came back.

My goal is not really to set up shop and sell this but rather to see if I can partner with others and spread it outside my immediate area. If I need to become a merchant then I will certainly do that. I was surprised how this can be integrated into a traditional print shops business model and the owner of the local shop I have been working with suggested I post here and see what the interest would be.

Sincerely,

Paul