• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member From Nassau, Bahamas

LUV DEM TIGERS

I got "stuck" in Nassau, Bahamas one time. I was on a mission trip to Cuba about 3 years ago and there is one flight a day from Havana to Nassau and it wasn't going to be a problem, we had a two hour window assuming our flight took off on time from Havana. Well, it was May 1st, and just like me, you red blooded American's don't realize, it is Mayday in the communist countries and they have all these "rallies" that everyone "volunteers" to show up for and everything is pushed back 4 hours. So I missed my flight out of Nassau back to the States and had to spend the night there. The only problem is I had no clothes except the one I had on my back since I left everything in Cuba for the people there. Life was tough. LOL

cOrKinSA

...The only problem is I had no clothes except the one I had on my back since I left everything in Cuba for the people there...
All you had to do was buy one of those MANY knock off shirts they sell down there and you would be set!
"If you see Da Police... Warn-a-brotha"" Ha ha, Classic!!!:thumb:

smdgrfx

Welcome from Houston, TX!!! I love the Bahamas! I was there a few years ago for 5 days and I keep trying to figure out if I could pack up all my stuff and move there for good!!