• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member From WA

lolzcat1

hi there , just picked up a embosstrack 48 and wanted to learn everything the right way !

i'll more then likely post asking for help or peoples opinion's .. but we all have to learn somehow !
:thankyou:

lolzcat1

thank you everyone !
i have friends that make stickers and i was always interested and one day i came across a amazing deal on a plotter ! so i pulled the trigger and got it. i have some friends and other people that want some stickers made so this should be interesting ! still trying to find the right software for it though :(

Air Art Girl

thank you everyone !
i have friends that make stickers and i was always interested and one day i came across a amazing deal on a plotter ! so i pulled the trigger and got it. i have some friends and other people that want some stickers made so this should be interesting ! still trying to find the right software for it though :(

uh oh....pros don't make "stickers" we make decals and labels

:popcorn: