• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member Here!

TROPHYMAN

Hi Everyone!

New member here from Reseda California. I see I have a lot of reading to do!

In business for 36 years (I ran out of fingers to count the years a long time ago)

I'm kinda on the fringe of the sign business. I sell mostly trophies & awards but I also offer engraved signs & nameplate, some vinyl & sublimation (Epson 7800 & 1400).

I also install raised metal faced letters on interior office doors. I cut them on the laser but used to use a Gorton Pantograph. How many of you remember Pantograph letters? Anyone else still doing this?

Anyway.... I see many members offering a weath of information....very nice! If I can offer any input on engraving & such, happy to help!

Thank you

Mark Lawrence
Executive Engraving
www.trophyman.com

totalimage

Hello From Florida...Use to reside in Granada Hills. My father owned auto parts stores in GH And Mission hills....I did AAA towing for GH, Northridge and Mission Hills..Miss it there and I am sure it changed alot since I left in 91...