• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member here...

Tifosi

Hello all!

I am new here obviously and wanted to introduce myself. I have been in the sign business since '99 off and on. I took a little hiatus a few years back to complete some schooling and raise a couple of kids into their school years.

I mainly do installation and production now but have done every job under the roof of a sign shop at some time. I have just recently acquired the role of running a Gerber router (envision 600e maybe? don't flame me on the specs;)). It is going to be a fun tool to work with.

I am looking forward to sharing my tricks and techniques for installs and production as well as learning from everyone else here. I enjoy sharing tips with fellow sign builders to better the craft.

Tifosi

Thanks for all the welcomes! Fortunately for us outdoor workers the warmth is starting to dwindle outdoors.

A little correction from my intro earlier, I am using a Dimension 200e.

Mark