• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member in Charlotte, NC

Kleonard

Hey Everybody!

I LOVE making signs! My first job out of college was at a sign shop in Wilmington, NC--stayed for 11 years before getting married and moving to Charlotte.
I am no longer in signs--but miss it terribly and long to get back into it. I am a graphic artist working for a Print Broker.
I recently inherited my old bosses Gerber IVb when he passed away. I fired it up for the first time yesterday in preparation to make a few signs for my church :)
Loved hearing the BeepBeep.....BEEEEP :) Oh--it made me SO happy! Well...what happens when an old car sits idle for too long? Yep...the spindle belt broke before i could finish my lettering. So...now i've really got the itch and must scratch it :) Looking for a GOOD, plotter, but don't want to break the bank.