Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member - Just introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sites&Signs, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Sites&Signs

Sites&Signs Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Hello,

My name is Jeff, I started my Business Sites&Signs less than a year ago and things are really going well. I still have a lot to learn but am having lots of fun in the process. I have a website design background of about 6 years and have just started getting into the sign thing within the last year. I love it. I have been using just a regular vinyl cutter but have now just picked up the Roland VersaCamm 30". I haven't even got to use it yet. Just got delivered today! I figured I will be needing some pointers with that so thats I have been cruising this site, its the best one I have seen, for sure.

Thanks

SitesAndSigns.com

Tags:
  2. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome

3. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Welcome to signs101.com from Amarillo, TX. There is also a member here who runs printdigital.net give them a try for info as well.

4. VinylCraft

VinylCraft Active Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Welcome.From Minneapolis.
    Barry would be your guy...

5. GregT

GregT Very Active Member

Welcome from PA. You'll love your Roland

6. Git-R-Done

Git-R-Done Member

Mar 31, 2005
    :Welcome: I have a Sp300V and I have just about finished my first year with it. I love it. Wish I would have spent the extra few grand on the 54" for the banner printing side of it but just couldn't see the need at the time. Boy was I stupid. Anyway welcome and hope you enjoy the site.

G-R-D

7. sandblast_dude

sandblast_dude Member

Feb 1, 2006
    :Welcome: from the Midwest.

8. Sites&Signs

Sites&Signs Member

Feb 12, 2006
    cool, thanks guys

Git-R-Done,

You know I have a feeling I will be in the same boat. I was orginally going to get the 54" but I really just don't have the room for it at my current shop. So i went with the 30. we'll see.... I need a bigger shop!