• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member Long Island New York

allamericantrade

Hello All,

I am an electrician by trade, Opened a home improvement business about seven years ago and when the economy slowed I took on a job as an installer at a sign shop. I found I enjoyed every aspect of the field and within 2 years time became one of the lead people in the company. The company was up for sale and was unfortunately destroyed in the process. I decided to take the lemon handed to me and add a bit of sugar, opened my own sign shop. I bought some of the equipment from the bank, laminar, printer, plotter, brake, etc. I started designing and printing and learned I had quite a knack for it. Within 7 months time I have been quite prosperous in this economy. I stumbled on to this site trying to locate answers for issues with my HP9000s. I find the posts to be a god send and am looking forward to meeting people in the field. Well I have rambled on about myself long enough.
:wavingflag:

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding Signs 101 and people.

A fine example of America ..gets a job, learns it when others fail you succeed and goes forward.