• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member - Peachtree City Foamcraft

Hello! My name is Katie Fleming, I am the marketing coordinator for Peachtree City Foamcraft.

Talk to you soon!

Katie :wine-smi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from down the road.................

As others have mentioned.... please come in through the front door and present yourself as a 'Merchant Member'. I'm sure you'll like the ride better playing by the rules.

high impact

Welcome...

Good to see you here!

Get your merchant membership asap if you are going to pushing your wares in these parts. If you don't, it may be a short existence.

ChiknNutz

Good to have you. I've not used your goods, yet, but they look good from what I've seen. As has been suggested, please get a Merchant Membership to adhere to the policies of the forum. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up! We are in the process of considering merchant membership.

There are alot of different forums, so I decided to post a thread, and see if anyone would be interested in learning more about monuments.

It already looks like this is a great site with quick response! I will make sure we do what we need to in order to secure the merchant membership.

Again thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

PMG

Welcome from St.Louis....... hope you secure your MM with signs 101, i look forward to checking out your products!!!!

skyhigh

What a coincidence, I just hung up the phone with your main office in GA., then logged on to see this thread.

The girl I spoke with told me you had an office in Schnecksville (which is alot better for me).

Welcome to the family Katie.