• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member reporting.

Craig Sjoquist

oh for those who don't know what we all are talking about

a Electro-pounce ...is used to burn holes in paper for pattern making ..such as hand drawn pictures, letters, designed layout ...then the socks ...are filled with finely ground charcoal ..which goes through the holes to reville whats drawn ..on surface your painting

like a dog chasing squiral

R08

I still have my pounce wheel and one of those fancy pounce pads that you put the chalk into. I almost got an electro-pounce ... but then I saw the fancy Gerber machine (4b or something like that) and decided that was the future.

SebastienL

:Welcome: to :signs101: from :Canada 2:

Thanks for the link.
As I was reading about elctro pounce and dirty socks, I was wondering if I was on the wrong forum for a moment there. I thought I stumbled on a fetish forum. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ChiknNutz

I know what all of those are, but I sadly don't get to use them in what we normally do. Hopefully gonna change that here soon though!

Joe Diaz

Welcome. We still use ours, especially for mural work. Just don't use a metal ruler to help you with straight edges.:covereyes:

jdb

Welcome. I use both all the time still. Not the socks anymore though. I went high tech and got me some of those new fangled han-see pouncers.

I just love to watch when someone uses a electro pounce for the first time, I never, ever fill them in on getting shocked though. I'm still getting revenge on those that had a good laugh on me to this day - it's fun!

OldPaint

old eqipment

Attachments

• pounce1.jpg
    pounce1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 54

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Hello all.

A few things I do not miss:

Opaque projectors. Nights in the parking lot to get it large enough.

Scott engraving machines. One wrong move.....

Hand cutting for five hours a printing film (pool rules) and burning it adhering it to the screen.

Our redemption in the GSP Signmaker III. Number 1744.

Now the GSP Solara...