• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member saying hello from Spokane Washington

My name is Ron and I recently started my
biz called High Impact Window Splash & Graphics here in eastern Washington. I've been a brush jockey for over 30 years and still doing it with my scharff quill and fitch that I've had for some time. Now I'm doing the window splash painting using DayGlo flourescent acrylic with a flat white latex base. All hand lettered using 3"roller & outliner and detail quill. So far so good. Got a building clientele started plus holiday windows were very profitable this year. Thanks..I'm new at this forum stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 121

Suz

Hello Ron & Welcome!
Nice windows!

My name is Ron and I recently started my
biz called High Impact Window Splash & Graphics here in eastern Washington. I've been a brush jockey for over 30 years and still doing it with my scharff quill and fitch that I've had for some time. Now I'm doing the window splash painting using DayGlo flourescent acrylic with a flat white latex base. All hand lettered using 3"roller & outliner and detail quill. So far so good. Got a building clientele started plus holiday windows were very profitable this year. Thanks..I'm new at this forum stuff.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Welcome

Hello and a warm welcome from everyone here at Summa! I actually lived in Spokane for several years up on the South Hill while going to school and really enjoyed it. Whereabouts is your shop in Spokane?

My shop is well, on South Hill! 29th & Regal next to Studio K B 'n G... not far for a cold one after the day is done! Changed alot up here...