• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member Vancouver, BC

sign_student

Hello All,

My name is Patrick and I live just out side of Vancouver, BC - Another Canadian. I started working for a large format graphic printing/manufacturing company in January 2010. I am young guy with a desire to learn as much and as fast as I can about this industry.

I currently have an office related position here but am involved in overseeing aspects from beginning to end - sales, design/pre-press,printing, manufacturing,finishing, installs etc and I am particularly fascinated with all aspects of installing and manufacturing.

You likely will not hear much from me as I'm here to learn and have little to teach on these subjects; thanks for the wealth of knowledge and time you all so generously provide.

Cheers,

Patrick

Sticky Signs

Welcome Patrick. Doesn't sound like you will learn a whole lot about the biz by sitting in the office. Best way to learn is to do. I'm in Burnaby. Look me up and get in touch. I'd be happy to show you a few things. Who are you working for? Super Graphics?