• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member With Question..

astroman

I got the cutter, Works great and everything. It came with Illustrator plugin... But when it cmes to vectors i usally do work on Corel draw (i have the 10th version) Is any plugin around so i can use Corel Draw for my works?

Jackpine

i finally got the CE5000 from Ordway. Not much info about this plotter on the web thou...
That cutter replaced the CE3000Mk2.
My CE3000 also had a plugin for Corel with one for Illustrator. I would recommed a cutting program. SignLab, Flexi,CoCut, CiberCut.....they will make your life easier. CiberCut is a full featured design/cut program from signsupplystore.com ( SSK ) at a very good price. You can download a demo. Call and ask for Mark ....1 800 255-0165 ext 3. He will be straight with you.

dial

How do I reverse a number on a racecar to look the same as the one on the opposite side of the car. I'm using Flexi-pro 8.5v1. Any help at all PLEASE.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
How do I reverse a number on a racecar to look the same as the one on the opposite side of the car. I'm using Flexi-pro 8.5v1. Any help at all PLEASE.

You should post new questions in a new thread instead of replying to an old thread. Here's a link to How to Start a New Thread.

To answer your question, the opposite door layout does not change except for positioning and optionally for slant effects. If your driver's side has a 20 degree slant then the passenger side could have a -20 degree slant. If you do this then inspect the kerning closely because it usually goes bad and must be manually respaced.