• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MShield

Started out installing paint protection film and still managing a growing business 5 years later. We decided to cut our overhead of professionally designed kit costs, so I got adventurous and began designing my own using Corel Draw, then switching to FlexiSign 8.0. I currently using about $100 worth of the program and came here to learn more and make the FlexiSign investment worthwhile by graduating my abilities to at least the $500 range (possibly more).

I use a Graphtec FC7000-100 plotter for PPF, venturing out doing vinyl decals, automotive stripes, and silly graphics for my older brother and small local bands.

The area I need the most assistance in is vectorizing images, and I'm anxious to learn all I can about working with FlexiSign as I've learn it to be a powerful program with great potential for what I need to work with.